Here are some of my favorite products for Lyme treatment.

I get a percentage of purchases made from these links via amazon affiliates, but it doesn't bias my recommendations because I still can recommend anything I think is good!

- - -

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rechargeable LED Candles

Rechargeable LED Candles

Omg I love these!

I use them all the time. They create such an atmosphere of relaxation and comfort.

Make the house feel so cozy or spa-like, which is good for getting the parasympathetic nervous system working.

They are very simple to charge up, they look natural enough, and the charge lasts a long time. Even a Lymie can operate them.

You'd be surprised at the relaxing effect that candles can have. Even helps me and my boyfriend to get along better. When we are going to have a special night together we "turn all the candles on."

If he's going to get home after I've gone to bed, I leave a candle on by the door to show him I was thinking about him.

Also, if I need a small light at night to find the bathroom or read something when I'm going to bed, I use a candle and feel all "old school," carrying around a candle for light! So much fun.


- - -