Here are some of my favorite products for Lyme treatment.

I get a percentage of purchases made from these links via amazon affiliates, but it doesn't bias my recommendations because I still can recommend anything I think is good!

- - -

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Waring JEX328 Health Juice Extractor (juicer)

Waring JEX328 Health Juice Extractor

Before getting a $200+ juicer, I wanted to try out juicing and see whether it would benefit me and whether I would do it often enough to justify a better juicer.

This juicer was a great starter juicer. I used it almost every day, sometimes several times a day, for about six months.

When I first started juicing, I had about four days of detoxing, and then my eyes became so clear and healthy-looking, and I felt like I had really turned the corner and would be getting better.

Good things to juice: celery, carrots, parsley, green apples (not too many), beets (just small parts, can cause liver dump and have lots of sugar), lettuce, greens, asparagus, organic lemons, etc.

- - -